Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, 1970
- with two years of Basic Science
- Licensed in the states of Iowa, Missouri and Texas
Other areas of study:
- Acupuncture - use of pressure points instead of needles
- Massage in various forms of techniques and delivery either by hands of mechancial
- Nutrition from Columbia College, Columbia, MO, October 1977
- Physiotherapy from National College, Lombard, Il.
- Iridology from Natural Healing Institute from Utah
- Basic delivery of Homeopathic and Herbology modalities
- Student of "A Course In Miracles"
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation